Doubletree by Hilton is the luxury hotel located at the center of Sukhumvit district. The perfect dream of wonderful nightlife and shopping places.
Advantage of Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Sukhumvit Bangkok
- Located in the heart of shopping and nightlife on Sukhumvit Road.
- 5 minutes walk from BTS Phrom Phong station, BTS Sukhumvit Line.
- From BTS Sukhumvit Line, There is a direct walkway to shopping areas like Terminal 21 and Siam Paragon.
- Short walk to Emporium Department Store.
- Buffet for dinner but served all day at the Dee Lite restaurant and the pool bar at friendly service.
How to get to Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Sukhumvit Bangkok
From the airport, take Suvarnabhumi Road 31, head to the motorway (Rama 9). Go on through Srinakarin. Heading to the Asok checkpoint, Use Rama IV exit, Turn left onto Rama IV Road. Cross Rama IV intersection, Then Turn left at Soi Aree (Sukhumvit 26). The hotel will be on the left.
- Distance from the airport – 30 km
- Driving time from the airport – 40 minutes
- Taxi – Around 400 baht
- Limousine – phone to the hotel for inquiries
Places near the Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Sukhumvit Bangkok
- The EmQuartier: One of Bangkok’s newest high-end shopping malls just a short walk (3 minutes) from the hotel
- The Emporium: A compelling combination of fashion stores, restaurants and movie screens in one building.
- Terminal 21: Travel the world in downtown Bangkok, with its cutting-edge concept with world-famous cities under one roof.
- Benchasiri Park: Benchasiri Park is perfect for outdoor exercise or relaxation, only a short walk away. Enter from Sukhumvit road.
- Train Night Market Ratchada: Rot Fai Market is a popular night bazaar for antiques and curios. Take the MRT to Thailand Cultural Center station.
- Chatuchak Weekend Market: Chatuchak has reached a landmark status as a must-visit place for tourists when visiting Bangkok.